Saturday, February 14, 2009

Totoya

So I took Hae Kyoung for a haircut today at Hera in Chatswood, which is currently my Korean hair salon of choice. Maria who always cuts my hair did HK's today. As aways, the outcome was really good, as I would expect, after learning today that she has 11 years of experience. For a $22 haircut, thats a pretty sweet deal.


We went for dinner after at a Japanese Izakaya style restaurant in Neutral Bay called Totoya.





I love izakaya style informal dining with small dishes and ice cold beer. We ordered seaweed salad, entree sashimi, pickle fried rice, deep fried flounder and an assortment of skewers. The food was good, though in my opinion a little over-priced. I was also surprised that they charged me $1 for a small saucer of mayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment